Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CONTENT AT LAST!

My name is Trevor Machismo, one of the admins on this site, and I think it's time I get the ball rolling with the content! We have certain show pages for most content, but I'm not sure where any of this would go, so you can see it right here!

We start off with a crappy fan edit I made awhile back. I happen to love the shlock movies of the 80's and 90's. I'm especially a big fan of Commando, so I put together a little "sequel" with some help from Kindergarten Cop! It's not the best edit, but it was a test and I think it turned out alright. You be the judge.



Next up, we have a little sneak for a wrestling related project we're working on. It's incredibly silly and I hope you'll enjoy the finished product. For now though....a preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment